Are you looking for somewhere to spend Christmas in the bush? To get away from the city and enjoy wildlife and nature? Look no further. Umkhumbi Lodge in Kuleni Game Park offers a special Christmas package, allowing you to enjoy a getaway in the bush, with good food and good cheer.
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2 nights accommodation
- Christmas Eve sundowner (complimentary house drink or cocktail)
- Christmas Eve 4-course dinner
- Christmas Day Morning Bubbly Breakfast
- Christmas Day Evening 4-course Christmas Dinner
- Day of Goodwill Breakfast
For children we offer in addition:
- Star gazing – learn some constellations and hope to spot Santa on his sleigh
- Marshmallows around the campfire
- Night walk looking for nocturnal bugs and beasties
- Gift under the tree on Christmas Day
- R2750 per person (sharing a room)
- R3450 per person (single room)
- R1285 per child under 12 years
- FREE for infants under 3 years
Want to stay longer? No problem. Normal booking rates apply for nights before and after Christmas.
But hurry! Space is limited so BOOK NOW!
About Umkhumbi Lodge:
Umkhumbi Lodge is a small and friendly bush lodge in Hluhluwe with all of the essential comforts that make your stay with us a home from home, including a restaurant, bar, swimming pool and free WiFi.
There’s a lot to see in the immediate area of the lodge. Kuleni game park, of which we are part, has a variety of wildlife including giraffes, zebras, warthogs and wildebeests. You can get surprisingly close to the animals on foot.
On Christmas Day we recommend the following activities:
into Hluhluwe IMfolozi Park where you can find the big 5: Lion, African elephant, Cape buffalo, leopard, and rhinoceros. The white rhino population is the largest in the world. Young kids will be excited to see elephants and giraffes and can make noise in your car or fall asleep as they like. You aren’t bound by any set times, and can have a great day out.
False Bay Park Picnic
Ask for a picnic lunch and pop into False Bay Park. Find a shady spot on the shores of the lake where you can relax and the kids can play. A perfect chill out family day.
See our activities page for many more ideas on what to do.
We hope you can join us this festive season!